J&J Family of Companies Squad Lead (Team Lead), Global Talent Building in Manila, Philippines
Squad Lead (Team Lead), Global Talent Building
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Team Lead, Global Talent Building, based in Manila, Philippines.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our global recruiting team, the Squad Lead, Global Talent Building will drive groundbreaking capabilities that will help our recruiting team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. She/he will lead a “squad” of Manila-based Talent Builders in driving the design and execution of Talent Building, focused on digital attraction strategies to identify and engage top passive talent and build robust talent pipelines for current and future needs.
Reporting directly to a Manager, Global Talent Building, the Squad Lead, Global Talent Building will:
• Lead an integrated global Talent Building “squad” (team of 3-6) that will ultimately drive the successful attraction and engagement of talent in support of North America recruiting efforts.
• Own and contribute directly to squad success in using multiple capabilities including innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&Js talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system.
• Drive the usage, adoption, and optimization of enabling technologies, including the Talent Relationship Management (TRM) tool.
• Partner with Manager, Talent Building to design and implement scalable processes that optimize the talent building team’s workflow and build robust, measurable, “convertible” talent pipelines
• Drive squad in proactive talent building and executing strategies for talent engagement (i.e. social media, brand creation and content management, TRM strategy) to deliver best-in-class talent for a variety of key talent segments.
• Leverage enterprise engagement strategies and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns for both short & long-term talent needs.
• Support the design and execution of people and process-related strategic talent building capabilities.
o People: recruit, assess, coach and develop an all-star squad, continuously elevating the level of expertise that the organization needs to deliver excellence.
o Process: execute critical talent identification initiatives, talent mining and talent mapping, talent communities, and pipelining for critical functions, and marketplace research.
• Partner with Manager, Talent Building to assess performance metrics that improve talent building efficiency while continuously identifying new approaches to increase the squad’s overall productivity.
• Work closely with Talent Intelligence team to ensure that the squad delivers actionable outcomes based on research and insights
• Partner with senior TA leadership to incorporate and champion “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create desired, high-performing team culture
• A minimum of a Bachelor degree required
• Master’s degree preferred
• A minimum of 5 years HR/Recruiting, sourcing experience is required
• A minimum of 1 years experience leading or coaching people is required
• Experience with Taleo ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM/TRM, Tableau and other sourcing-related tools/technologies is preferred
• Experience working in a global environment is highly preferred
• Knowledge of social media, digital marketing & employment branding preferred.
• Strong business sense and an ability to set and execute strategies, actions and plans in support of strategic objectives required.
• Willing to work on a mid/day shift (2 full time positions available)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ