GCP Applied Technologies Manager - Compliance, Quality and Productivity in Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Responsible for ensuring effective internal controls for the Manila Operations Center (MOC) processes and Quality and Productivity programs for continuous improvements. This includes implementation of GCP’s SOX compliance program, lead business process improvement projects to reduce cost and complexity. The position reports to the MOC Site Leader with a dotted line to the Director of Financial Compliance and Transformation for matters relating to financial compliance.
- Manage the internal control environment at the MOC through risk identification, evaluation, controls design and implementation
- Responsible for implementing GCP’s global SOX compliance program through effective control design and assessment, deficiency remediation and testing. Develop appropriate business process documentation (e.g., narratives and/or process flows) as needed.
- Improve processes and controls, including control automation in SAP, through continuous improvement and data analytics
- Liaise with IT compliance to ensure effective SOD/UAR and ITGC controls
- Educate and guide process owners on documenting, design and reviewing internal controls
- Effectively collaborate with stakeholders, management, financial compliance group, internal audit, and external auditors
- Lead the Quality and Productivity team through managing and coaching for performance.
- Responsible to identify and be accountable for cross-functional Quality & Productivity programs. Drive a culture of learning, customer focus, compliance, quality and continuous improvement
- Evaluate key performance indicators (Balanced Scorecard) and drive reduction in variability/defects in business processes.
- Perform special projects and other ad-hoc activities that may be assigned from time to time
- Experience in public accounting, internal audit or advisory services is highly desirable
- Strong experience in financial control design, remediation and effectiveness testing
- Experience in SOX requirements is necessary.
- Strong results-orientation.
- Effectively communicate and engage cross-functionally and across cultures.
- Detailed and organized. Good project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities important.
- Working experience with data analysis tools (IDEA, ACL, etc.) and SAP a plus.
- Skills and Experience in Quality and Productivity tools (6-sigma, Kaizen etc) is advantageous.