Xerox Engineer II, Software Engineering in National Capital Region, Philippines
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com .
• Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
Maintain existing SQL database – troubleshoot, report writing, query building;
Assist in development of tax data warehouse;
Streamline/automate certain other tax processes as needs arise to move data from various sources to final repository;
Assist in creating SharePoint Sites and workflow;
Maintain existing SharePoint templates and projects.
• Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft applications with emphasis on SQL, MS Access, Excel and SharePoint
• Application programming including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Report writing/query building in SQL
• Web-based development.
• Comfort in utilizing complicated formulas and other techniques to solve specific tax application issues
• Expertise in managing large amounts of data from various sources and ability to assist in the seamless transfer of data between various working tax applications
• Experience in supporting IT projects;
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies;
• Highly motivated;
• Ability to:
• work independently;
• Problem solve and create innovative solutions;
• Work with tight deadlines;
• Manage competing priorities and keep projects moving to prescribed timeliness;
• Communicate effectively;
• Work effectively with other groups in the organization
Title: Engineer II, Software Engineering
Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Pasay City
Requisition ID: 18001657
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.