Hilton Executive Floor Manager in Pasay City, Philippines
An Executive Lounge Manager with Conrad Hotels and Resorts is responsible for the satisfaction of executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by ensuring that enquiries receive responses and advise and information is delivered when requested.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what itﾒs like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
What will I be doing?
An Executive Lounge Manager-Supervisor, you will be responsible for the satisfaction of executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by ensuring that enquiries receive responses and advise and information is delivered when requested. An Executive Lounge Manager-Supervisor contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the performance of the Executive Lounge in the hotel
- Deliver the highest quality and brand service standards to consistently meet and exceed executive Guest and VIP expectations
- Handle enquiries and complaints, promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Manage a Team that is current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events and that demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Ensure the Team projects a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Ensure the Team complies with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Executive tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager in a hotel environment
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Executive Floor Manager
Requisition ID: HOT052NP