EY GDS Advisory - Internal Audit Consultant (Open to Fresh Graduates) in Taguig City, Philippines
GDS Advisory - Internal Audit Consultant (Open to Fresh Graduates)
Requisition # TAG0006B
Post Date Feb 03, 2018
• Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various internal audit projects for our customers across the globe
• You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities.
• Perform internal audit engagements, such engagements involve performing internal audits, controls testing and SOX services. This involves
o Providing internal assessment and testing of management’s assertion over business processes and controls
o Assisting clients to evaluate the operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting, evaluate control deficiencies and formulate appropriate action plans across the enterprise in markets regulated by the US Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Act of 2002, and similar SOX regulations in other countries (e.g., J-SOX, C-SOX, etc.).
o Performing an assessment of a client’s financial reporting risks and controls regulated by SOX
• Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
• Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
• Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
• Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
• Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
• Extensive experience working as an Internal Auditor for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry. 1 to 3 years of experience in internal audit
• Significant experience in having applied relevant technical knowledge in internal audits and control testing, and SOX
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Excellent teamwork and client service skills
• Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Certified Public Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor, desirable