EY GDS Advisory - Third Party Risk Management Consultant (FS) in Taguig City, Philippines
GDS Advisory - Third Party Risk Management Consultant (FS)
Requisition # TAG0007U
Post Date Mar 28, 2018
• Senior in the Risk Advisory team to work on various TPRM projects for our customers across the globe.
• You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities. You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives, and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
• In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by junior members.
• Assist Managers in the delivery of third party risk management engagements, such engagements involve performing a security assessment of a client’s third party service providers. This involves:
o Performing security assessments of new and existing service providers
o Performing vendor assessment reviews leveraging a SIG Lite or Full SIG
o Verifying that all required SIG (Lite) questions have been answered by vendor and all required documentation has been received
o Assessing vendor answers and follow up with vendor directly for questions
o Conducting a risk analysis and assessment of vendor information and documentation against a client’s IT security and data privacy requirements
o Identifying whether additional information should be obtained from the vendor
o Defining appropriate risk levels and corrective actions
o Identifying issues and work with vendor to resolve/accept
o Following up on corrective action plans
o Maintaining issues/items tracker and status updates for each vendor review.
o Provide risk acceptance and/or risk remediation recommendations
• Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
• Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
• Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
• Supervise the delivery of the engagement against the engagement budget, timeline, and scope
• Perform quality assurance reviews
• Provide coaching and guidance to the assessment team members
• Assist in creating innovative insights for clients, adapt methods & practices to fit operational team needs, contribute to thought leadership documents and develop new methodologies.
• Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to EY thought leadership.
• Plan & deliver on client engagements. Provide regular status updates on engagements and work products.
• Demonstrate strong project management skills
• Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
• Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
• Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
• Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in cyber security or third party risk management
• Experience in executing vendor security reviews required
• Experience in conducting third party reviews using SIG preferred
• Use of risk assessment tools and techniques
• Knowledge of various assessment types (e.g., self-assessments, audits, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, third-party assurance)
• Understanding of key industry control frameworks (NIST Cyber Security Framework, COSO, COBIT, ISO 27000, Unified Compliance Framework, etc.)
• Understanding of Information Security policies and standards
• High level knowledge and understanding of systems architecture, infrastructure, security and applications
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to communicate complex Information Security Risk assessment information to non-technical business leaders to ensure they comprehend the risk being assigned to them.
• Able to effectively communicate evaluation of risk remediation plans to action plan owners to ensure that mitigation activities are appropriately addressed
• BS in Information Assurance, or other Risk Management practice desired
• Comprehensive knowledge on business processes and their relationship to technology desirable
• Experience in working for a large Fortune 100 organization desired
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, or CTTRP. desirable