General Electric Customer Service Leader in Taguig, Philippines
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging
software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Reporting to the Service Director, the Customer Service Leader, for the assigned customer portfolio, is responsible for contracts performance, including managing customer relationship and communication, scoping, planning, executing outages to achieve customer satisfaction, and identifying emergent work, to contribute to the country’s business objectives.
• Function as the primary contact point of assigned customers and be responsible for the customer relationship, overall contracts performance.
• Maintain constant contact with customers, obtain first-hand input on plant operational issues, and customer’s intentions in terms of repairs, upgrades, equipment/parts replacement and maintenance in general.
• Be proactive about customer needs, act quickly to prevent competitors from entering GE installed base.
• Work with Sales and Commercial Operations to respond to customer inquiry and participate in commercial discussions with customer, assist in sales campaigns for proposals development and contract negotiations.
• For assigned contracts, be accountable for customer satisfaction, through Environment, Health & Safety performance, quality, timeliness, and financial performance:
▪ Develop and implement execution plan to achieve contract profitability.
▪ Plan outages jointly with the customer, and internally to GE. Make sure each contract has a thorough time schedule at inception. Review progress continuously to prevent delays.
▪ Uncover customer additional needs during order execution and grow orders portfolio, in partnership with the commercial team.
▪ Create a one-team spirit with GE internal partners such as Parts Solutions, field service teams, on-site and off-site repairs as required, and other functional organizations to make sure customer expectations are met.
▪ Ensure execution is performed in compliance with the country rules and regulations on all business aspects: EHS, Quality Assurance, taxes, revenue recognition and other financial statutory requirements, import-export, past due & inventory, etc.
▪ Take full ownership of Service projects and activities from start to closure. This includes resource planning, cost optimization, timely execution, invoicing and cash collection upon completion.
• Bachelor degree in Business/ Engineering or equivalent experience in power generation industry
• 5-8 years experience of customer/technical/project/team management in power generation industry.
• Customer focus: excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skill
• Project Manager mindset
• Proficiency in English
• Computer application skills
• Self-drive and ability to work under high pressure and time constraint
• Ability to work multiple project simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team;
Locations: Philippines; Taguig