Honeywell Lead Employee Services Administrator in Taguig, Philippines
Lead Employee Services Administrator
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Lead the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function, employees and managers. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
25 Drive change
25 Improve processes
25 Advise stakeholders
25 Deliver solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters.
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects a plus.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Rotating Shift
- Job ID: req140581
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 24th Floor, BGC Corporate Center 1, 30th Street corner, 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 04 1634 PHL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.