General Electric Project Leader in Taguig, Philippines
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The project leader (HPM Lead) is responsible for managing wing-to-wing projects of GE Healthcare business, develop common PM methodology which are shared and understood among stakeholders. The role also provides remote coordination of GE resources, which includes product shipping logistics, installation, training, and GoLive scheduling for GE products and equipment. To provide the first class customer support and serves as the primary liaison between the GE Healthcare and the customer.
• The HPM Lead is firstly a role model who is responsible for the implementation his own projects, usually composed of GE Healthcare products and services; he is ensuring that installations & trainings are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined global standards, milestones and customer satisfaction KPI.
• Adopts a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
• Be the 1st point of escalation for project related discussions about activities managed by his peers. He/she will work with different stakeholders to ensure effective and timely project completion: The HPM Lead leverage support from regional teams as the case may require.
• As the representative of project management to the country leadership, the person is will perform independent client presentations, promote Project Management standards and practices both internally and externally; providing industry relevant examples and developing effective working relationship will be key to the success of this role.
• Coordinate the effort of the team, mentor junior members, develop common methodology, improve core competency and skills of project management team, provide support and foster knowledge sharing
• Seek opportunities for cost reduction/savings/productivity related to installation activities
• Ensure project contractors and 3rd parties hired comply with GE QA & EHS requirement
• Additional and ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by manager(s).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, BioMedical Engineering or related field.
Minimum 10 year experience in related field.
Technical analytical skills are required
Strong project management skills are required
Proficient in the soft skills necessary to be an effective project manager.
Proven leadership in handling tasks, mentoring and motivating team
Effective decision-making capabilities
Must be able to travel 60%+ and above in the country and in ASEAN region when required. Knowledge in local language is a strongly required
Ability to demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
Must be able to work well within a team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
Skilled expertise with Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
12 Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
13 Ensure EHS standards in terms of knowledge and preparation are ramped up for the portfolio of projects.
14 Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
15 Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
16 Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
Act as a project manager as needed or requested.
Knowledge of Workflow in a Physician Practice, Hospital or Clinic environment and/or experience installing patient financial or patient access software.
Independently lead a customer through all aspects of Implementation Design.
A Physician Practice, Hospital or Clinic administration background or experience with GE Healthcare applications is preferred.
Previous business consulting experience.
Experience in managing people and tasks
People management experience and quality
Locations: Philippines; Taguig