General Electric Service Sales Manager in Taguig, Philippines
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Responsible for orders, commitments and convertible orders for the SPS service business in the Philippines.
• Manage customer relationship, identify opportunities and lead deal negotiations to closure.
• Liaise with commercial operations & product sales leaders within the organization.
• Develop winning strategies to achieve country targets and growth plans.
• The Service Sales Manager is responsible for leading customer relationships across the entire SPS Services portfolio in the country. Represent SPS Service in all activities and advocate where needed.
• This role will partner with SPS teams to understand the customer environment at the country level and support the development of sales strategies focused on longer term growth and market penetration.
• Update and maintain information for each project in the pipeline.
• Drive meetings with customers and execution team to achieve winning solutions for customers.
• Develop long term strategic plans by customer to drive penetration and growth.
• Strategic assessment of customer’s assets and drive conversion to more growth opportunities.
• Continuously monitor and drive the development of the opportunity pipeline for the country.
• Build growth plans by customer and coordinate with other functions in driving detailed project reviews.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales, service, project management. and/or marketing including minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing role.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Results-driven, high winning attitude, highly analytical, excellent commitment
• Highly collaborative, inclusive
• Excellent computer skills, technically-savy
• Willing and able to travel
• Extensive power industry background with excellent technical knowledge of power generation plants
• Broad and deep understanding of the power generation market
• Strong customer management skills and ability to develop relationships at both plant and C-suite level
• Good financial & analytical skills and strategic planning capabilities
• Aggressive with a long-term business mindset
• Customer, service and “solutions” mindset
Locations: Philippines; Taguig