EY Advisory Services Manager in Philippines
Advisory Services Manager
Requisition # PHI002CC
Post Date Mar 09, 2018
Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Responsible for monitoring the delivery and quality of Customer projects and engagements to ensure that objectives are met and in line with or exceeds the client expectations. A Manager is expected to conduct business development activities, build networks and sustain client relationships, as well as to help develop the team through coaching and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct business development activities and identify strategic opportunities for the practice
• Prepare proposals in line with clients’ needs to be able to provide value-adding services
• Ensure project and engagement outputs are delivered on time, of quality and in line with the identified scope, approach and methodology
• Identify and manage project risks and issues and contribute to the development of action steps to address the project risks and issues and avoid conflicts with clients
• Manage client relationships and continuously build networks
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or Psychology
More than five (5) years of work experience in consulting services and customer experience-related role (e.g., customer journey mapping, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge on customer-related processes and procedures
• Able to build and develop trusting relationships with clients
• Has good project management skills
• Able to work effectively and efficiently in a team
• Able to meet tight deadlines and project timeline and is open to working beyond office hours
• Flexible and is willing to work in client sites within or beyond Metro Manila and is open for secondment in other EY offices
• Able to understand business problems, identify needs and respond through innovative and practical solutions
• Understands and is capable of performing Data Analytics (if applicable)
• Able to respond promptly to all client requests while adhering to review procedure