Ericsson Supplier Master Data Management Analyst in Philippines
Supplier Master Data Management Analyst
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Supplier Master Data (SMD) Management Analyst to manage data to enable the business to efficiently and effectively operate and improve end to end flows and functional processes.
By executing its responsibilities, the SMD Analyst ensures that master data quality meets the expectations from stakeholders.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Perform regular business related activities e.g. price and contracts updates, approval schemes
- System monitoring and user management related activities
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- At least one year experience in master data management experience in SAP (FICO)
- Experience in accounts payable is a big plus
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and “can do “ mentality
- Process orientation and user satisfaction attitude
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment and shared services is a big plus
- Very good written and communication skills in English language
- Presentation skills
- Process Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Teamworking Skills
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.