Ericsson Talent Management Specialist in Philippines
Talent Management Specialist
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Talent Management Specialist to perform HR Delivery tasks according to standard processes/procedures. Perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools. Run and participate in HR Delivery projects. Manage agreed local vendors.
- Consult with management and individual employees on current and emerging performance and organizational development needs
- Support HR projects, programs or processes independently or as part of a cross-functional team
- Deliver talent management related programs including but not limited to Career Planning, Team Building, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Assessments and Surveys, Performance Management, Change Management, Process Improvement and Engagement
- Analyze and interpret talent management related information from various data sources using data collection tools and assessment methods. Measure the effectiveness and impact of the program against the customer’s requirements. Use information to identify performance gaps and determine value-added solutions to continually enhance organizational effectiveness. Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness within leadership development programs or processes
- Support maintenance of a company-wide Performance and Development System and other tools that build organizational and individual capabilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Development, Education or related field
- Two (2) years or more hands-on experience in Talent Management for a Global Shared Services Industry, demonstrated success in development and implementation of training programs
- Demonstrates analytical skills. Resourcefulness and strong problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team. Ability to interact with all levels of management and lead change initiatives
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience creating clear and concise presentations/communications
- Experience consulting with both HR and Company leadership customers
- Experience researching HR topics and preparing a thorough, yet concise analysis of the findings including recommendations
- Experience working with talent and/or learning systems preferred
- Must be willing to work in Mckinley Hill, Taguig on a mid to night shift schedule
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.